Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going All The Way Baby!

Last night I had an incredible spiritual experience - watching my Tarheels beat the Duke Blue Devils. Now I know there are a lot of Duke fans out there, and I feel your pain, but the only thing better that watching Carolina beat Duke would be watching Carolina win a national championship. I read a smack sign on facebook that said, "If you hate Duke, breathe." Now I don't hate Duke. In fact, if UNC were out of contention for the championship, I would cheer for Duke . . . or any ACC team. But on a day like today, I have to say, "Ha! We won, we won, we won." Now you might be saying, "Craig, where is the spiritual application in this blog?" Here it is. I am bragging, and you should not do that. In fact, I'm sure that I am sinning and will need to repent . . . tomorrow.

CAP